GOLF COURSE NOW OPEN – COVID 19 Protocols
We are excited to be open for the 2020 Golf Season. We have implemented some new cleaning procedures and protocols to ensure we provide a safe and sanitized environment for our guests and staff. Please review and if you have any questions please call us anytime at 709-632-8539.
We hope to see you all on the course soon!
Humber Valley Resort – COVID 19 Golf Restrictions
Updated May 27, 2020
- Any person who is experiencing symptoms of illness should not enter our facility.
- Any person who is self-isolating as a result of contact with an infected person or in families who are self-isolating, should not enter any part of the golf facility.
- Any person who has traveled outside of Canada or the province within the last 14 days should not enter our facility.
- Practice physical distancing. Always stay a minimum 6 feet apart on tees, greens and while walking down the fairways.
- Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your scheduled tee time.
- Handle your own clubs from arrival to departure. You should only pick your own ball up.
- Meet on the first tee observing distancing guidelines.
- Consider carrying your own hand sanitizer and use frequently while at the facility.
- Paper scorecards will only be provided upon request and must not be shared.
- Ball washers have been removed.
- Washrooms are open for use in the Pro Shop area only.
- Rakes have been removed. Smooth out the sand in the bunker with a club or your foot to the best of your ability.
- Please be advised that there will be no walk-ons under the current alert level, therefore all Golfers must book a tee time.
- When booking for another individual you will be required to provide names of all golfers. If you register them as a guest when booking, you will need to provide individual names upon arrival. Under the current health guidelines, we are required to track all users of the facility.
- Tee times will be booked by calling our pro shop 709-686-2710.
- We reserve the right to join singles and twosomes to create foursomes where possible.
- Power carts will be limited to one rider per cart unless residing in the same household or “bubble.”