Policies and Cancellations
Booking/Cancellation Policy, Golf Etiquette and Dress Code
Appropriate attire is required when playing at The Humber Valley Resort’s River Course Please no tank tops, muscle shirts, short shorts or bathing suits. Men – Shirts with sleeves and collars; mock necks are OK. Women – Sleeveless shirts should have at least a 4-inch seam. Shoes – Spikeless shoes or sandals must be worn. Golf shoes are preferred.
Booking / Cancellation Policy
- You will need a valid credit card to reserve your tee time.
- Any charges to the card will be made at the time of play.
- The price of the reservation is determined by the course, time and day of the tee time.
- All cancellations must be made 24 HOURS BEFORE THE TEE TIME (with the exception of inclement weather).
- If you wish to cancel your tee time please contact us at: (709) 686-2710
- You are responsible for the tee time(s) booked if you do not cancel, whether you play or not.
- RCGA Rules will govern all play except where modified by local rules.
- Please repair your ball marks, rake your bunkers, and replace your divots.
- Pace of play is monitored closely.
- Please play immediately behind the group in front and allow faster players to play through.
- All players are required to wear proper golf attire.
- In accordance with the NL Liquor Corporation, alcohol must be purchased on-site.
- Each golfer assumes all the risks and damages incidental to the game of golf and is personally liable for all damage or injuries to persons which result from the golfers actions.
- Power carts are PROHIBITED near greens or tees. Drivers are required to follow all cart traffic signs